shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: January Be Inspired Challenge!

1. Thank you, helped me to decide to step in and do one. Very sweet of you to reply so quickly. This is something I wanted to start the year with and your challenge was perfect. Tanya

When I saw this challenge the first thing that came to mind was this photo my Daughter's Husband took. She was just Pregnant with her first daughter and I knew what quote would go so well with it too. It is very plain but to me this page speaks a thousand words.

Name:  angmag55_Shari_mountain_sm1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  125.0 KB
    angmag55

Very beautiful page, Tanya :)
    angmag55, your daughter is very beautiful and the picture is wonderful!
    Last edited by Rositsa; 01-13-2014 at 03:54 AM.

Thank You so much! She really is. She is my oldest girl. I will be scraping pages of my Son and 2 younger Daughters as the months go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Rositsa View Post
    Very beautiful page, Tanya :)
    angmag55, your daughter is very beautiful and the picture is wonderful!
    angmag55

5. Peggy your image and quotation are very inspirational... will love to see your family images as you work on them.

6. Thank you Rosita, I appreciate your message. Tanya

Thanks scrapbuddy2 I really like yours too! I am glad you are back and ready to begin scrapping again.
    angmag55

8. Quote Originally Posted by scrapbuddy2 View Post
    As expressed before...I'm restarting my digital scrapbooking/journalling from being absent for awhile. So please let me know if I am completing this task successfully. I am glad this is the first challenge as this is the place I am right now and was a perfect jumping off page. Tanya
    Beautiful layout Tanya - My prayers 'n hugs go out to you - I know how you're feeling during this sad time & welcome back with a precious layout of your Mom x

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

I was inspired by both the colors and the new beginning. I used Spice because of the colors and I chose a photo of my new great grandson because he is a new beginning for my sister [first grandchild] and niece [first child]. Here is my layout.

Name:  GDS_Jan14_Be_Inspired.jpg
Size:  139.9 KB

This layout was done for my Sister, who has gone thru a lot of changes in her life since our Mom's death in 2012.
    My Sister finally decided to retired in November and we packed her up and moved her to South Carolina to live with family. It is a total New Beginning for her!

New Beginnings
    Name:  New-Beginnings-beinspired-chall.jpg
Size:  117.4 KB