shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs GRAND OPENING!

2 CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs GRAND OPENING!

Hi Everyone!!! I am Christina and I am the designer behind 2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs! Why that name? Well I have two incredibly curly headed kids and they are most certainly monsters! :-)

I am currently living...well I should say PERMANENTLY now living in Pulaski, NY. The reason I say that is my husband was in the Army for 23 years and just retired almost a year ago so we got to buy our first house and we get to stay in one place!! We have been married for 11 years, we have four kids (27, 25, 10 and 3) and two grand babies (4 and 8 months) We also have 23 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 geese, 2 rabbits, 2 dogs and 2 hermit crabs!

I have been scrapping digitally for about 4 years now and started really getting into designing about a year ago. But my first and true love has always been mixed media. So when I started designing I started making small scrap kits but then ventured my way into art journaling which I love!!! I love old, vintage, grungy, scuffed, unique things and am always on the search for things to add to my kits! I try to make my kits as versatile as I can so they can be used for both scrap and art journal!

I am VERY excited to be opening a store here at GDS. For me GDS is my digi home, it is home to my oldest gallery as this is where I started digi scrapping and signed up on my first CT.

My grand opening starts January 5, 2014 Eastern time! and I have a HUGE sale running until January 12, 2014....we are talking 50% off ladies! I have already turned the sale on a little bit early so you can start shopping HERE

Congrats Christina and welcome to GDS as a designer!
    Great to have you "home"!

Welcome Christina to being a designer here. I hope you have great success in the store and have time to take part in the forum here so we can all get to know you better.

Lots of succes Christina!
    creative greetings,

Welcome as a designer, Christina!
    I wish you the best of luck with your shop!!
    cath

6. Congratulations for your new store Christina! Wishing you great sales and lots of inspiration ;)

7. Congrats Christina and welcome to GDS as a designer!

Welcome Christina!
    I know your name from around digi land. I am glad you have joined the team of designers here. Looking forward to browsing through your shoppe :)

Christina - so glad to have you aboard as a Designer now! Kudos to you. Your time spent here has served you well and I'm so happy you've taken the plunge and are designing now. You were always such a great help and joy to work with here at GDS. AND congrats on the new home. How great is that that you can now put down some permanent roots!

Thank you everyone!!!! I am very excited!!!