shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: January Multiple Photo Challenge

Thanks for the challenge :)
    Here is my LO:

I used JB Studio's Fall in Love.

All the LOs are fabulous. I loved looking them!!!

Here is my layout! Quite a challenge for me, not being used to white space.

Name:  Beach_walk.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  127.2 KB

This is so cute. Your Twins are so sweet.

Name:  thursday-beach-at-sunset_ed.jpg
Size:  84.9 KB

Here is my layout.

Thanks for the challenge, here's mine.

Name:  dextercopy.jpg
Size:  73.9 KB

Great layouts ladies

Thanks Tasanee for a great challenge this month - here's mine using your "I Heart Babies - Bundle"

Little Girls @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-girls&cat=959

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Here's my multiphoto layout.

First time I've done one without 4 or more pictures; but these two just seem to fit together so well without any additional photos.

Name:  GDS_Jan14_Multiphoto_Challenge.jpg
Size:  87.4 KB

8. Here is my layout for the Multi Photo Challenge - I used Blue Butterfly Designs AUTUMN SHIMMER (I just LOVE her Autumn kit! Too luscious!!!)

Proudly creating for True North Scraps

Here is mine. Wouldn't let me put this all up this is my Journaling for the layout.

Camping in Amsterdam Holland. Tent camped at a campsite near Amsterdam. Look zoned out and probably was it was raining out and we had just got back from touring and I was so tired.
    Had a great time went on a canal tour and saw Anne Franks Home and we saw this Hippie Boat docked on the canal and it was decorated with things pulled from the canals. Next day we went to Madurodam.

Madurodam was named after George Maduro, a Jewish law student from Curaçao who fought the
    Nazi occupation forces as a member of the Dutch resistance and died at Dachau concentration camp in 1945. In 1946 Maduro was posthumously awarded the Medal of Knight 4th-class of the Military Order of William, the highest and oldest military decoration in the Kingdom of the Netherlands, for the valor he had demonstrated in the Battle of the Netherlands against German troops.

angmag55

Here is my take on your challenge:
    Name:  I_love_winter.jpg
Size:  148.2 KB
    Thanks for hosting, Tasanee!
    cath