Many photos can tell a story.
For this month's challenge I am requiring AT LEAST 2 photos (but I would love to see more than than on everyone's Layouts) But here is the catch I want to see it with WHITE SPACE left over.
Don't know what white space is. White space- area(s) on the layout with no pictures or elements.
Here is an example of lots of photos and lots of white space by my CT Laudi
kit "I Heart Babies" by Arizona Girl
You don't have to have as much "white space" as she used but try to see how much you can leave in your layout.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Multiphoto Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE- http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...eryLayout.html
Also... here's (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ductLinks.html) how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Let's see how creative you are and have fun!
At the end of the month, everyone will a participation prize created by Marcie.
And here's the preview of the prize...