shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: January Multiple Photo Challenge

January Multiple Photo Challenge

Many photos can tell a story.

For this month's challenge I am requiring AT LEAST 2 photos (but I would love to see more than than on everyone's Layouts) But here is the catch I want to see it with WHITE SPACE left over.
    Don't know what white space is. White space- area(s) on the layout with no pictures or elements.
    Here is an example of lots of photos and lots of white space by my CT Laudi
    Name:  angekleinl.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  269.5 KB
    kit "I Heart Babies" by Arizona Girl
    You don't have to have as much "white space" as she used but try to see how much you can leave in your layout.

Rules....
    (1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Multiphoto Gallery HERE
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=959
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE- http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...eryLayout.html

Also... here's (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ductLinks.html) how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.

Let's see how creative you are and have fun!

At the end of the month, everyone will a participation prize created by Marcie.

And here's the preview of the prize...

Name:  MASHE_GQ_Preview.jpg
Size:  171.6 KB
    Last edited by Marcie; 01-22-2014 at 09:13 AM.

i do it my best. im so proud.

white space is so scary to me - I keep trying to fill it. I tried to restrain myself here...

Name:  JanMultiPhoto2014.jpg
Size:  147.5 KB

4. Thanks so much for running this month Tansee! I really appreciate it. I should be around a ton more to help out! Love the extra twist you gave it this month.

Linz that is an awesome layout! I think you did well with the white space and I'm right there with you. I tend to fill it up!

Name:  chloe.jpg
Size:  222.4 KB

Here is mine. I used my kit "You are my Sunshine". I didn't use as much white space, but white space makes me nervous too!

6. Quote Originally Posted by lindzy View Post
    white space is so scary to me - I keep trying to fill it. I tried to restrain myself here...

Name:  JanMultiPhoto2014.jpg
Size:  147.5 KB
    I'm an Aussie & that looks great Linz ~ great photos on your visit

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

I love white space LOs! Here's my LO for this challenge using my kit Strong Enough

Name:  Hear-me-roar.jpg
Size:  240.8 KB

Thank you for hosting the challenge. 100% GDS. I used Strong Enough by True North Scraps. Image is linked to the gallery.

Link to gallery is: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...party&cat=1386

here is mine

Gallery

Last edited by Laudi; 01-07-2014 at 11:03 AM.

I love that we are getting so many different layouts. All of them look GREAT!!
    Thanks for participating.

Here is mine. I used Arizona Girl kit "I Heart Babies"
    Name:  AZgirl_IhB_LO1.jpg
Size:  145.0 KB