shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: January Progressive Challenge

Darlene, when I downloaded mine it was just prompt 5 again, even though it SAYS 6 on it. Have I lost my mind? (Well, worse than normal? lol!)

I missed this scrap while the site was down! This has been a lot of fun! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by janeces View Post
    Darlene, when I downloaded mine it was just prompt 5 again, even though it SAYS 6 on it. Have I lost my mind? (Well, worse than normal? lol!)

I missed this scrap while the site was down! This has been a lot of fun! Thank you!
    Yup, mine too :)

No Renee - apparently I'M the one whose lost her mind! I don't know what the heck I did there. G~d only knows! I've renamed the folder and re-uploaded it. I checked it and it's the proper folder now. So sorry about that gals! Glad you were on top of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    No Renee - apparently I'M the one whose lost her mind! I don't know what the heck I did there. G~d only knows! I've renamed the folder and re-uploaded it. I checked it and it's the proper folder now. So sorry about that gals! Glad you were on top of it though.

Thanks Darlene:) Now about losing our minds.....no I won't go there....LOL!!!
    And thanks to janeces for catching it first :)

I enjoy this challenge. Here is the image of my LO:

Name:  Jan_Progressive_step_5.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  108.5 KB

Thank you for hosting,
    Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    Thanks Darlene:) Now about losing our minds.....no I won't go there....LOL!!!
    And thanks to janeces for catching it first :)
    As long I don't lose my mind any more than usual, then I'm okay with it! lol! Thanks for the quick fix, Darlene!!

JaneceS

Thanks for this great challenge Darlene and Vicki!
    Loved to work with this kit.

Name:  2014-01-22-progressive-Ruach-LET.jpg
Size:  204.3 KB
    image is linked to gallery
    creative greetings,

Here is my Final page Titled My Dad. Thanks so much for hosting this challenge Darlene and Happy to see you back from your sad trip! Just found out a classmate from High School and his Wife both have cancer very sad that this has to happen to couples this is the 4th couple I have personally known. Please say some prayers for Steve and Rita and their Families.
    Page is linked and journaling is in description in Gallery!

angmag55

9. [QUOTE=angmag55;286905]Here is my Final page Titled My Dad. Thanks so much for hosting this challenge Darlene and Happy to see you back from your sad trip! Just found out a classmate from High School and his Wife both have cancer very sad that this has to happen to couples this is the 4th couple I have personally known. Please say some prayers for Steve and Rita and their Families.

Sorry to hear about Steve & Rita, Peggy - lots of Prayers are heading their way & for their families & you!
    I'll be back with mine after I've completed my journaling...
    Last edited by jem_scrapper; 01-22-2014 at 12:27 AM.

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Here's mine, thanks for another wonderful Progressive Scrap Darlene!! I had to change out one of the photos as I jumped the gun and added mine early. lol

Name:  JanProgressiveScrap5.jpg
Size:  167.6 KB