shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: January Progressive Challenge

Darlene - thinking about you and your friends and family.

Here is my prompt 1

Name:  Jan14-GDS-Prog-scrap-prompt-1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  103.8 KB

Let me tell at first how gorgeous I think this new kit is. Am pretty late this time
    but still in time for a new challenge. (Why does the system always log me out ?)
    Have no plan at all but hope for the Best ! :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...llenge&cat=708

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...llenge&cat=708

Love

Helga

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Thanks Darlene I know you will be there for your Family and Friends too and that is what is so Important! Maybe you can get them to Journal about what is happening with them. My Oldest daughter worked at a Cancer Research/Treatment Center In Seattle and through her Love of Literature and all (She has a Graduate Degree in English Lit and she chose to work with the Cancer Patients I think she needs to go back to school to be a Doctor like she originally wanted) she formed a group with many of the Patient's and helped them to all make and write journals to tell of what they were feeling and what they were going through. She said it really helped them deal with the cancer emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Oh dear, isn't amazing how when you open a conversation about cancer how it just takes off - just like the disease. Just about everyone is affected by it. I'm so sorry for you son's FIL. It can strike so fast and it is so cruel. It can take you from a young exuberant person to someone that looks like they've aged 50 years in a matter of months. I'm sure you were a great comfort to the family though. Sorry for your loss.
    angmag55

Here is my first step.

Name:  go_digital_chall.jpg
Size:  119.6 KB

Name:  Jan-2014-progressive-challe.jpg
Size:  102.9 KB

Thank you Vicki!

Here is my Prompt 1. Love these Papers and very hard to pick which ones to use.

Name:  angmag55_Prompt11.jpg
Size:  86.5 KB
    angmag55

Here is my design for prompt 1.

Name:  prompt110.jpg
Size:  52.9 KB

Here is my Prompt 2. It should give you an idea of what I mean by creating the shapes and clipping papers.

Name:  GQ_Progressive_Prompt2.jpg
Size:  139.7 KB

9. That is so odd! Is that the only preview you can't see? Can you see the LO previews?

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Thank you for answering that Vicki! Jem - can you still not see the preview? It is there.
    No I still can't see the preview Darlene :(

Quote ~ Jemima, I can see the preview... and GQ is short for Gentleman's Quarterly a mens fashion magazine....been around for years!

Thanks for that information Vicki - sounds great & I love the papers
    Last edited by Darlene Currie; 01-05-2014 at 08:36 PM.

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Thanks Darlene and Vicki for this fabulous kit. I love the theme :)
    Here are my prompts:
    One:

Two: