shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: January Progressive Challenge

Lindz - I hear you! With all the problems in the Forum and posting issues, then Christmas and all my bad news, I haven't finished last months Progressive! But I plan on doing that this weekend - no matter what - even if I am a week or so late!

Prayers coming Your way Darlene! Know what you are feeling overwhelmed with sadness! I literally Hate Cancer! Just got home an hour ago from my Daughter-In-Laws Dad's funeral he died after having 3 different Cancers over 15 year time period it did not metastasize it was entirely different cancers. The third cancer round got him. I had not seen him since June and was literally shocked when I saw him in his casket. He was around 209 pounds back in June and when he died he was 140lbs. Cancer is the most devastating disease out there, it has no remorse and it can hit from baby on up to the elderly and it does not care if you are a Billionaire or Poor it doesn't matter if you eat right or gorge on rich foods it can be sneaky and get found when it is too late. I have . seen it happen to family and very dear friends of mine over and over! (((Hugs)))
    angmag55

Quote Originally Posted by angmag55 View Post
    Prayers coming Your way Darlene! Know what you are feeling overwhelmed with sadness! I literally Hate Cancer! Just got home an hour ago from my Daughter-In-Laws Dad's funeral he died after having 3 different Cancers over 15 year time period it did not metastasize it was entirely different cancers. The third cancer round got him. I had not seen him since June and was literally shocked when I saw him in his casket. He was around 209 pounds back in June and when he died he was 140lbs. Cancer is the most devastating disease out there, it has no remorse and it can hit from baby on up to the elderly and it does not care if you are a Billionaire or Poor it doesn't matter if you eat right or gorge on rich foods it can be sneaky and get found when it is too late. I have . seen it happen to family and very dear friends of mine over and over! (((Hugs)))
    Oh dear, isn't amazing how when you open a conversation about cancer how it just takes off - just like the disease. Just about everyone is affected by it. I'm so sorry for you son's FIL. It can strike so fast and it is so cruel. It can take you from a young exuberant person to someone that looks like they've aged 50 years in a matter of months. I'm sure you were a great comfort to the family though. Sorry for your loss.

Name:  Jan-2014-progressive-challe.gif
Views: 0
Size:  16.0 KB
    For this I changed the top paper to pin light and 67% opacity. Sorry for the small size, the upload keeps telling me the image is too big, so I have to make it smaller and smaller....

Quote Originally Posted by norskinus View Post
    Name:  Jan-2014-progressive-challe.gif
Size:  16.0 KB
    For this I changed the top paper to pin light and 67% opacity. Sorry for the small size, the upload keeps telling me the image is too big, so I have to make it smaller and smaller....
    Norskinus, I had a go at fixing your image and saved it to see what size it is....you have it saved as a Giff and the size is 355 KB. So resave it as a JPG at around 150 KB and you should have no trouble uploading it. You won't need to change the image in the gallery, just upload it here from your computer with the image button...it has that option now. let me know if you still have a problem with it.

Darlene, Cancer touches so many of us these days. My thoughts are with you. I only discovered in a Christmas letter from a friend that she is dealing with cancer and only a year or so ago, she lost a daughter to cancer.

I am still using mobile internet which is slow and drops out so I will see how I go. Should have good internet next week sometime.

Here is my first step!
    Name:  january_11.jpg
Size:  135.0 KB
    cath

10. This looks like fun! I had to give it a try!

Name:  afd_Progressive1.jpg
Size:  115.9 KB
    Last edited by LilyAnn; 01-04-2014 at 02:58 PM.