shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: January Progressive Challenge

Sarah, Dein Layout ist sehr berührend und hat Erinnerungswert.
    Sarah, your Layout is vrty touching and a real memo value !

Love

Helga

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

LilyAnn - you can use the same photo twice. You could blow it up and just use most of his face and maybe flip it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by yabby View Post
    I just saw this and was excited because I could do it today and not miss out, but the links are disabled. Can I use a different kit and follow the steps?
    Yabby - we will be starting a new Progressive scrap in just a couple of days. Why don't you join in for February?

5. I found the perfect photo to scan into my computer to put in this layout! But, :(, my printer/scanner hasn't been working for two days and I can't figure out what is wrong with it. I did all the standard checks and followed the self help from HP but no luck. The same thing happened a month or so ago and I changed the plug and it worked. No luck this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    LilyAnn - you can use the same photo twice. You could blow it up and just use most of his face and maybe flip it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyAnn View Post
    I found the perfect photo to scan into my computer to put in this layout! But, :(, my printer/scanner hasn't been working for two days and I can't figure out what is wrong with it. I did all the standard checks and followed the self help from HP but no luck. The same thing happened a month or so ago and I changed the plug and it worked. No luck this time.
    That happens to me too. Quite often it's an update I need to do, so I go to the Epson website (that's the brand I have) and download any updates. A restart usually does the trick after installing the update.