shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January color challenge.

1. Quote Originally Posted by hivart View Post
    Jemima, the link is above, on Maria's facebook fans page!cath
    Thanks for letting me know Cath - is there any way of getting it ?? - I can't access Facebook!

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

I'll see what I can do for you, Jemima!
    I'll come back to you asap! lol

Send me your email by PM, I'll send you the calendar back, Jemima!
    cath

I have a question Cath. Are you going to be creating a new monthly calendar each month - so that there will be 12 challenges and 12 months? Just wondering, I did a calendar challenge at another store and we did one a month and by the end of the year, everyone had a new calendar. However, it was a year in advance, so it would have been say "2015"

I don't think so Darlene, Maria is offering an annual calendar on her facebook and our participants can get it here...
    I made mine before, that's the reason why they are monthly ones!
    If it was a monthly challenge, as you said we should have made it for 2015!
    Last month we've done a card exchange, this month a calendar maybe Maria will set up a Valentine challenge next month, lol!

Here's my annual calendar using Bouquet Da Saudade and Maria's facebook fan freebie:
    Name:  january.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  128.5 KB
    cath

Hi Cath,

welcome back. Hope youŽd a great start into 2014 ! The idea with thr calendar is of course
    a great one.I already see some amazing examples. Last month I made Maria mad at me as I
    did not get it by time to produce a christmas card in right measure. Just to avoid more mistakes
    (I am not familar with those measurements at all) I want to ask you if I shall do the Layout in
    3600 xx 3600 and second if I shall upload it in the same measure to the Gallery ?

I have no access to FB too !!!
    Last edited by Blackthorne; 01-06-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Love

Helga

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Helga,
    You can do 3600x3600 and send Maria that one, then you have to reduce it to 600x600 (preview size) and save it to post in the gallery. You just have to be careful to save with another name or in another location, otherwise the large file will be replaced by the preview one...
    cath

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
    Hi Cath,

welcome back. Hope youŽd a great start into 2014 ! The idea with thr calendar is of course
    a great one.I already see some amazing examples. Last month I made Maria mad at me as I
    did not get it by time to produce a christmas card in right measure. Just to avoid more mistakes
    (I am not familar with those measurements at all) I want to ask you if I shall do the Layout in
    3600 xx 3600 and second if I shall upload it in the same measure to the Gallery ?

I have no access to FB too !!!

9. I did 3 til now

with Bouquet da Saudade
    Name:  maria-colorexchange0114_01-600.jpg
Size:  265.2 KB

with Bouquet d'Hiver (this does not really match the color palette but I'll add it to the exchange too)
    Name:  maria-colorexchange0114_02-600.jpg
Size:  148.0 KB

with Bouquet des Reves
    Name:  maria-colorexchange0114_03-600.jpg
Size:  181.9 KB
    Last edited by Maria; 01-07-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    Hugs

10. Quote Originally Posted by hivart View Post
    Helga,
    You can do 3600x3600 and send Maria that one, then you have to reduce it to 600x600 (preview size) and save it to post in the gallery. You just have to be careful to save with another name or in another location, otherwise the large file will be replaced by the preview one...
    cath
    If you save your original layout in TIFF at 3600x3600 (so it can be edited if it needs to be) than save your 600x600 preview in JPEG, the file names can be the same. The only time you have to worry about using the same file names is if you are saving in the same file format; ie: both in JPEG.