shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mixed LO january

Mixed LO january

A new Year, a new start, a new LO to make!

Join us in this great game!
    In 4 weeks you will get directions to build one LO, with items from different designers.

And though it is not a challenge (and doesn't count for the Scrappin'7!) we do have a bonus for finishing the 4 weeks LO before the month is over!

Tricia:1 cluster by SweetMade Inc.
    Els: 3 papers - Created by Jill
    Ingrid: 6 flowers by Saskia
    Cath: a vintage image by Dana's Footprint Designs

We have a new rule: if you cannot find 1 item in the asked designers kits you have, you will be allowed to look in one of the BONUS-collabs to see if you can find it there.

Put the LO in your membergallery and show it here in the thread.
    Have fun!
    Last edited by Els AW; 01-01-2014 at 05:49 AM.
    creative greetings,

Here is my first step:

creative greetings,

Here's mine!
    Name:  mixed_lo_jan_1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  130.4 KB
    cath

Awesome starts ladies!

5. Great starts ladies - I'll be joining in you again Els & thanks for the instructions in writing too

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

What a sweet start Cathy!
    creative greetings,

Okay so I have everything I need for week 1 except a vintage image I do have one of Dana's Footprints but it is a bird that looks vintage it is in the kit Spring Be Here. Need some feed back on this and I have everything I need for week 2 except ButterflyDsign I do have a kit of hers called Pink Touch but it was a giveaway at Cool Scraps. Everything I have of these 2 Designers does not have the things I need.
    angmag55

Peggy, maybe you can put the bird on a piece of paper, so it will look as an image? ;-)
    And do you have a branche or leaves in one of your bonus-minis? You can use that in stead of the one of Butterfly Dsign.
    creative greetings,

I will check I think I do! And I will do that with the bird! Thanks will see what I can find in my stash! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Peggy, maybe you can put the bird on a piece of paper, so it will look as an image? ;-)
    And do you have a branche or leaves in one of your bonus-minis? You can use that in stead of the one of Butterfly Dsign.
    angmag55