shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mixed LO january

Here is my layout: (maybe this will work the third time I try it)
    Attachment 5652

The vintage image is made from two elements from the Vintage Chic Collab, April 2013. They are by Andrea Gold and Studio 4 Designworks. The white flowers are from Saskia, but the blue are by CBJ from the Vintage Chic Collab.
    Tricia

Here is my week 1 only cluster I had was a frame but will use it and bird looked vintage so made it into picture with okay from Els AW's.

Name:  angmag55_week1_sm1a.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  163.7 KB
    angmag55

3. Beautiful starts, papers 'n elements ladies

Here's mine ~ GDS_MIXED_LO_JAN_1 ~ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-jan-1&cat=500

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Both are super starts! Glad you are playing with us this month
    creative greetings,

That's true!!
    Great los so far!!

Gorgeous layouts so far!!

Here's my week 1 layout.

I used 1 cluster by Sweet Made - My Big Year; 3 papers by Created by Jill - In the Garden; 6 flowers by Saskia - Wishes; and a vintage image by Kitty Scrap from Remember When. I couldn't find an image from Dana's Footprint in my stash. :(

Name:  GDS_MixedLO_Jan14_week_1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  119.8 KB

Not sure where this is going...we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Do you have to buy all the parts for this challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaK View Post
    Do you have to buy all the parts for this challenge?
    We understand it is hard if you don't have much kits already, so we are trying to give it a new format next month.
    But when you do a lot of challenges, you will at least have some elements and papers to play with
    And keep an eye on the Daily Download, sometimes the designers offer a mini you can use for this game too!
    creative greetings,