shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad news in digiland

I am just now seeing this, I am so shocked to read it. My condolences to Andrea's family, she has always joined the Progressive Challenge with great layouts. Very very sad, she wil be missed.

I too saw this on Facebook and felt such a sadness. My condolences to her family and all her friends here at GDS. She will be missed.

It was so shocking to me when I went to her page on Christmas to wish her a Merry Christmas. I just couldn't believe it. Andrea had been on my team for about 2 years. She had taken a little break in November and was hoping to be back in the new year. But obviously things were serious. She was a wonderful friend, great team member and will be sadly missed!

This is very sad, indeed. I was already wondering where she is at but thought
    there might be reasons like family or such. She was a very talented lady and
    I want to express my condolences to family and friends.

Love

Helga

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and all of her loved ones and friends. I didn't know her well but, what I did see of her here she was amazingly talented and well loved.

6. [QUOTE=Els AW;285325]It's so hard to believe...
    She was a caring, sweet Lady!

Yes, Cathy & Els she will be missed _ I remember Andrea in challenges at DDR & here (missed her this month in the challenges & now I know why!) - she will be missed by us all! :(

Does anyone know how or why ?? Did she suffer ??

*HUGS* Prayers & Condolences for the family :(
    Last edited by jem_scrapper; 12-29-2013 at 07:30 PM.

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Jemima..... Patrick (her partner) replied to my post that it was sudden and unforseen.
    Monja (from DDR) said Patrick replied to her and said that her tumor came back and it was very sudden.
    She had contacted me in early November to let me know she had been in the hospital, but said the doctors believed all would be OK, and that she was home and recovering.
    I pray she did not suffer!

this is so sad to ready about her.

9. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Jemima..... Patrick (her partner) replied to my post that it was sudden and unforseen. Monja (from DDR) said Patrick replied to her and said that her tumor came back and it was very sudden. She had contacted me in early November to let me know she had been in the hospital, but said the doctors believed all would be OK, and that she was home and recovering. I pray she did not suffer!
    Oh I am saddened to hear that :( I had no idea about the tumor, how sad for her family... she will indeed be missed.
    Hugs & Prayers go out to the family & close friends

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

So sorry to hear this! so much sadness at this time of year for families and friends who have lost loved ones. (((Hugs)))
    angmag55