shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad news in digiland

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by Andrea's death. Difficult time of year to lose a loved one.

I was very saddened to read of Andrea's passing. I didn't know her well but she was obviously as lovely a lady as she seemed and a very talented scrapper. My deepest condolences to her many friends and her family. It always seems so cruel when someone passes at this time of year......

3. I hadn't had a chance to meet her but saddened for your loss and the creative land of digiscrapping.

Am only just reading this now and am very saddened to hear the news. I just loved Andrea's LO's and wondered why I hadn't seen her trying out for the ST again and now I know why. It was a pleasure and honour to know her here at GDS when she was part of the ST. She was a very talented scrapper and will be terribly missed. My thoughts and prayers go to her husband and family.

5. Oh no! I associate her pretty with the Go Digi site. When I saw her face, I thought of the store. I'm so sorry for her family. She was very kind. Does anyone know how/why she died? She didn't look very old in the picture she used around here. Was she older than what I thought? I'm so sorry.