shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Oregon

Hi from Oregon

Hi everyone,
    I'm from the Pacific NW and thought I'd say HI. I've been around a while, just haven't introduced myself. I love so many of the designers here and have spent a few $$ here too!!
    A little about me - I've been digi-scrapping seriously for only about eight months, but feel like I started years ago with Microsoft Publisher and then used Microsoft Digital until they quit selling it. Now I'm a PSE12 user and am learning something new every time I create a layout. I've been married for 30 years and have 2 grown sons, one's 25 and the other 23 (am I really old enough to have those age kids??) Seems like they were just little boys a blink ago. I have one furr-baby (that belongs to my son) and I work part time for Weight Watchers. I lost 55 lbs two years ago on the program and am forever grateful!
    Looking forward to meeting more friends in digi-land!!

2. Hi Beth! Glad to see you here. Maybe I should introduce myself too!

Yes, definitely!!

4. Hi Beth welcome to GDS & you'll love it here & make sure you check out the challenges

Congrats on your weight loss & I know it's hard sometimes

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Welcome to you Beth and you too LillyAnn! Glad you found GDS and have introduced yourselves. Sounds like you've accomplished a lot and look forward to seeing what you accomplish while mastering PSE!

Quote Originally Posted by LilyAnn View Post
    Hi Beth! Glad to see you here. Maybe I should introduce myself too!
    I hope you do/did!!

Hi Beth, welcome to GDS, welcome to you too LilyAnn!