shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New Contest by LyllahRaven Designs

New Contest by LyllahRaven Designs

Hello Everyone!

With the start of the new year, I am offering a new monthly contest! Each purchase from my store will gain you one entry. The first contest will run from today, Jan. 1st, 2014 to Jan. 31st, 2014 with the winner being drawn on February 1st, 2014 and announced during the first day of my store Grand Opening celebration!

The prize will be a $5 gift certificate to my store, good until the end of the month your name was announced during. The winner will be notified via email (to the email address provided during checkout), announced here on this thread in the forum, and also announced on LyllahRaven Designs Facebook page using first name and last initial only. The winner will have 7 days to contact me to claim your gift.

A complete list of official rules are saved as a 'note' on the Facebook Page linked above.

Good Luck, and lets all have a wonderful New Year!!

2. Clever idea, April. I may have to use that one too!

That's a great incentive to shop! Good luck everyone!

Thank you ladies!

Have you entered this contest yet? I can't wait to see who wins a $5 gift certificate to my store during my Grand Opening! There will be a big sale during my Grand Opening as well, so you could really get a fantastic deal!

Good Luck Everyone!

Have you entered this contest yet? I can't wait to see who wins a $5 gift certificate to my store during my Grand Opening! There will be a big sale during my Grand Opening as well, so you could really get a fantastic deal!

Good Luck Everyone!