shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mixed lo, week 3.

Thanks, Els

Sorry for my delay ladies my layouts Week 3 & 4 won't be here until after Christmas now as I'm having computer issues at home - I can complete my layouts if you leave a list of what we need please Els & then I'll have them on Fri 27th I hope

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by jem_scrapper View Post
    Sorry for my delay ladies my layouts Week 3 & 4 won't be here until after Christmas now as I'm having computer issues at home - I can complete my layouts if you leave a list of what we need please Els & then I'll have them on Fri 27th I hope
    Because it is the Gift giving month, and because you said please I will give you the list for week 4:
    choose 4 items of 4 different designers!
    Hope things get better with your computer... we cannot miss it can we?
    creative greetings,

Is it okay to use Designers Blog freebies and Facebook freebies here in the challenges does it count in the scrappers 7 even though the majority of the layout is from designer's here at GDS? I buy some kits and do the daily download but cannot always get the kits needed for elements etc from store.
    angmag55

Peggy, we do understand you cannot have it all!
    So yes, you can use blog-, facebook- and DDfreebies as well.
    And if you for once have an item asked, but from another GDS designer, it's okay too.
    Ofcourse first try to find as asked!

The other question: no, it does not count for the Scrappin'7, because this is a Game and not a challenge.
    (what's in a name LOL!)
    creative greetings,

Here is my week 3. I used a label from brrrrr add-on by Created by Jill could not see a tag in her kits I could afford so made the label bigger to use it as tag. Hope that is okay? Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas those that Celebrate and others that don't I hope Your Day was very relaxing. Image is linked.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angmag55_week3_sm1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	5484
    angmag55

I think you did a great creative job on the tag/label!
    Looks good, thanks for playing
    creative greetings,

Okay I just wanted to know because it does say game! LOL And am glad to know we can use blog, facebook and I use the DDfreebies as much as I can before the other things! I enjoy doing these layouts so you know I will be back next month too!

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Peggy, we do understand you cannot have it all!
    So yes, you can use blog-, facebook- and DDfreebies as well.
    And if you for once have an item asked, but from another GDS designer, it's okay too.
    Ofcourse first try to find as asked!

The other question: no, it does not count for the Scrappin'7, because this is a Game and not a challenge.
    (what's in a name LOL!)
    angmag55

Here's my week 3 layout.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GDS_MIxedLO_Wk31.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	5518

I barely got it done in time!!

Lovely Linda, still 2 days to go
    creative greetings,