Welcome to the December Digi Dish Challenge. Are you ready to do some digiscrap baking?
After last month's more difficult Digi Dish challenge, I decided to do something super fun and hopefully super easy this month! Hope you enjoy it!
For this challenge, you should create a layout using at least the ingredients listed on the recipe. You can then add your own ingredients to make the layout your own! There is also a "What More?" ingredient and an "optional" ingredient to add a little more to the recipe. They are both optional but are fun:) So, what are we waiting for? Here is the recipe!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Digi Dish Challenge Gallery HERE.
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
Since we all love prizes, there will be a participation prize for this challenge. The prize for this challenge will be a mini kit by Maria Designs. Woot!
This challenge runs through December 31st.
I can't wait to see your fabulous layouts!
Dodie (aka A Little Giggle Designs) and Maria (Maria Designs)
Need help linking your images back to the gallery? CLICK HERE!
Need help assigning keywords to give credit to the designers? CLICK HERE!