shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: December Template Challenge

Beautiful template - thank you:)
    I used Oh Christmas Tea by Ginger's Scraps 'n Pixels
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ducts_id=16054

Wink Thanks Cath

Quote Originally Posted by hivart View Post
    Here's my take on your challenge, Jemima!

Thanks for the template and for hosting!
    cath
    WOZERS Cath you have made my template look beautiful - I love your vintage children - May I ask where do you get these cuties from ?? Plus the colours are so beautiful - thanks for playing along

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    Beautiful template - thank you:)
    I used Oh Christmas Tea by Ginger's Scraps 'n Pixels
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ducts_id=16054
    WOW that looks great Renee! I love all the stars & your clustering - thanks for playing along.

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Thumbs up Thanks Maree

Quote Originally Posted by Maree View Post
    Thanks again Jem for the lovely template.
    Attachment 5351
    Oh! Maree that looks beautiful - love all your mauve colouring & pretty elements - thanks for playing

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet 357 View Post
    Love the template, but I don't use pse or ps, so I can't open a psd. I would need each layer of your template to be saved as a png file. All of the files should be listed as 1. being the bottom layer and work your way through the layers to the top layer. If you don't know how to do that, I guess I can try to make the template ,by estimating where things should go. It won't match everyone else's page, but it would kind of look the same or as close as I could get it. ty
    Scarlet, I cannot see where Jemima has answered you. I am sure you can just use the template like a sketch to take part in the challenge.
    someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Jemima, this is a lovely template. I hope to make time and use it for a page before the end of the month. Still busy settling into our new home and now starting on Christmas preparations.

Wink PNG File

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet 357 View Post
    Love the template, but I don't use pse or ps, so I can't open a psd. I would need each layer of your template to be saved as a png file. All of the files should be listed as 1. being the bottom layer and work your way through the layers to the top layer. If you don't know how to do that, I guess I can try to make the template ,by estimating where things should go. It won't match everyone else's page, but it would kind of look the same or as close as I could get it. ty
    Thanks for your encouragement Scarlet - I've worked out how to save it as a png file too
    How can I get that to you ??
    Plus you're welcome to try & scraplift it - let me know what you want to do

Quote Originally Posted by A-M View Post
    Jemima, this is a lovely template. I hope to make time and use it for a page before the end of the month. Still busy settling into our new home and now starting on Christmas preparations.
    Thanks for your help Anne-Marie - you just raced my reply - I had to have lunch inbetween & I hope that you wil find time to make a page - otherwise feel free to grab it & use it when you can

Thanks so much everyone for your encouragement and beautiful pages - my heart is soaring because of you

This was very fun. At first the "split" page stumped me- but it came together great in the end.
    Name:  GDSDecTemplate2013.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  153.8 KB

Name:  carousel_edited-1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  129.0 KB

I used Created by Jill's kit "Bursting with color" for this layout