shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New Release, Freebie, & CT CALL!

New Release, Freebie, & CT CALL!

Silvery White Winters will put some glitz and shimmer into your holiday season! The glittering sparkly elements can be used for all kinds of seasonal pages all winter long. With 18 papers, 45 elements, and a full alpha, the layout possiblities are endless.

Silvery White Winters is 25% off until December 21 making it just $3.75. With my current promotion, this will entitle you to a 25% coupon to use anytime in 2014 and a FREE tiny kit!

Speaking of freebies, I have a FREE Add-On for Silvery White Winters on my blog. Just click on the preview below or HERE to visit my blog.

If you haven't grabbed my Facebook freebie yet, it will continue to be up until the end of the month.

If you missed my previous Facebook freebie or last month's Font Challenge Participation Prize, they are both in my store now for just $1.50 each.

Finally, I have an announcement to share with you all. I am FINALLY having a CT Call. With a year of designing under my belt, I have decided it is time for some help in promoting my designs. To apply, just send me an e-mail at seoul2soulscraps at gmail dot com (or click on the image below) by December 31!

Fabulous new kit! Good luck on your CT call.

What great winter colors in this kit. Best of luck with your design team call.
    Tricia

Good luck on your CT Call!

Thumbs up

Thank you very much - >Love esp.the azur blue in the kit !!!

Love

Helga

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Thanks so much Love the mini add-on this is such a pretty blue color!
    Last edited by angmag55; 12-14-2013 at 04:42 PM.
    angmag55

7. All the best Tricia on your CT Call

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2