shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: why is my signature so small?

1. Question why is my signature so small?

Does anyone know why is my signature so small? I shrunk it down to the right size for the forum, but it shows up so small compared to most of the other signatures. I want to make a new one ,but I want it to show up like everyone else's siggy so I need to make corrections to the size if necessary first.

When I clicked on the siggy under properties, the pop up box says the dimensions of my siggy are 242x100. That doesn't seem right. Is that the forum dimensions for a siggy?
    Last edited by Scarlet 357; 12-10-2013 at 10:09 AM.

How did you upload it? If it is hosted somewhere like Photo Bucket then it will stay the right size...sometimes uploading from your computer it will size it down..

You need to host it remotely on photobucket or similar place and then insert the image link into your signature. The store will shrink it down if you upload through the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet 357 View Post
    Does anyone know why is my signature so small? I shrunk it down to the right size for the forum, but it shows up so small compared to most of the other signatures. I want to make a new one ,but I want it to show up like everyone else's siggy so I need to make corrections to the size if necessary first.

When I clicked on the siggy under properties, the pop up box says the dimensions of my siggy are 242x100. That doesn't seem right. Is that the forum dimensions for a siggy?