shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Game: 12 Days of Christmas Scrapping Game

8. My favorite are probably my angels I got for each of my babies in Heaven.
    9. We will go with nice, something to strive for, right?
    10. I am not totally sure, I think it is 6 foot. We haven't put ours up the past couple of years because we have been traveling to family over the holidays. Next year we get to stay home and decorate all out again.

So which tree would you like the measurements for?????ggggg
    I did say I was a Christmas-nut so to tell you the truth, and I remembered Santa only comes to good girls and boys, I have several-ranging from 18 inches to 6 foot although I would loooooove one that was 9 foot. Hubby has stopped me from buying any more Christmas trees so I'm going small and hope he doesn't notice ggggg.

Well, again, I'm behind!! Just can't seem to keep up with all I have going on...

#6. My favorite gift as a child? The only thing that stands out to me was my princess phone. My sister and I had our own line so our parents would have the use of their phone occasionally! Of course my microscope was a biggie too.
    #7 I have no scrapbook kits on my wish list.
    #8 My favorite type of holiday decoration? I love Christmas trees with twinkle lights.
    #9 I think I've been pretty nice this year. Maybe a little naughty with all the baking I've been doing, but mostly nice.
    #10 My tree is 7 feet tall. I had to stand on a stool to put the angel on top.

Oh I would love to have a lot of trees...but not much room to put them anywhere, and with my cats I have to keep it in a room I can close off! My friend and I once decided we should keep our trees up all year and just change the theme on the tree - January, white for snow; February, red for Valentine's Day; March, St. Patrick's Day in green...and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by hy ellen View Post
    So which tree would you like the measurements for?????ggggg
    I did say I was a Christmas-nut so to tell you the truth, and I remembered Santa only comes to good girls and boys, I have several-ranging from 18 inches to 6 foot although I would loooooove one that was 9 foot. Hubby has stopped me from buying any more Christmas trees so I'm going small and hope he doesn't notice ggggg.

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Oh I would love to have a lot of trees...but not much room to put them anywhere, and with my cats I have to keep it in a room I can close off! My friend and I once decided we should keep our trees up all year and just change the theme on the tree - January, white for snow; February, red for Valentine's Day; March, St. Patrick's Day in green...and so on.
    What a fun idea! My husband and I tried the all seasons tree last year, but only made it through February before we put it up.
    Tricia

On the eleventh day of Christmas, the Legacy Ladies asked me...

11. What is your favorite edible holiday treat?

Mine is homemade gingerbread cookies. Although, there are many other wonderful holiday cookies I also enjoy...
    Tricia

Wow....I am so far behind on this, lol.

5. Do you happen to have a favorite winter/Christmas character? It can be from movies, TV, books, regional folktales, history, etc. Frosty the Snowman!

6. What was your favorite gift you received as a child? A Ballerina doll. (My sister broke it's leg Christmas Day) and my Dad found a doll hospital to take it to. It was never the same, but I still cherished it!

7. How many Christmas/Winter scrapbook kits do you have on your wishlist this year? Feel free to share which ones if you'd like. none on my wish list. I haven't had time to scrap this year.

8. What is your favorite type of holiday decorations? Mice! I have a whole collection of Christmas mice, mostly all from Norway. Cute!
    All those with special memories from my kids and grandkids

9. You've been framed! In your defense, have you been more naughty or nice this year?
    Always Nice!

10. How tall is your Christmas tree? 6 Ft.

11. What is your favorite edible holiday treat? My Mom's wonderful Sugar cookies! Just wish I could make them like she did.

My favorite treat is my grandma's super cookies. I have tried to follow her recipe but it never turns out quite the same.

9. 11. What is your favorite edible holiday treat? My Mom's wonderful Sugar cookies! Just wish I could make them like she did [Quote]

Cathy I know the feeling... I wish I could find the some recipes from my Grandmother :(

My edible holiday treat would be ~ Gingerbread Cookies (Decorated) & I just brought a large Gingerbread Man Tin & plan to try it out next week for Christmas

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

I can see how it would get to be a burden after awhile - trying to figure out how to decorate it each month. But I had a friend a few years back who actually did keep hers up all year...fully decorated for Christmas!!