shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: 12 Days of Christmas Scrapping Game

Winter falls in July for the Southern hemisphere, I'm Australian, so I'm afraid I'm a traditionalist at Christmas time. Sooooo red, white and green for me although I prefer the darker shades of red and green.

I also love red, white and silver in combo and.......love, love glitter and white sparkles.

I love dark red and green for Xmas but my Xmas tree is white with snow and decorated in white, silver and grey so I can't choose, Tricia!!!
    It's too hard,lol!!!
    cath

I know, this is such a hard one to answer isn't it? There are just so many beautiful Christmas color combinations.

Next question coming in a couple of hours, so there is still time to answer number 2 if you like to join in.
    Tricia

4. I still love the green and red, but only true green and red bright and shinny! Love a little gold thrown in also! Don't put as much up either but grandaughter loves to help decorate the tree!

On the third day of Christmas the Legacy Ladies asked me...

3. What makes the perfect topper for the tree?

Our family has used both a star and an angel growing up. When my husband and I married, we bought a metal, bead, and feathered star, so I am going to vote stars. What do you ladies think?
    Tricia

Well...because I looooove Christmas and have at least 5 Christmas Trees...yes, a tree for nearly every room, I have either stars or angels -Gold, Silver or White. Their colour depends on the baubles for that tree.

7. Well, for many years we used an angel that our daughter had made, then I made a little bear tree topper and used it for several years. Next I got an angel that lights up but it is getting pretty ragged looking! Guess it just depends on what I can find that looks pretty!

Smile Christmas colors

1. Stocking fillers usually up to 5

2. Red green and white for me.

3. To top off the tree, an angel looks good

We used to have a peak for years, then I changed the colors of the house and made a matching angel from the fabric of the curtains

But the last years we have a star in top.
    creative greetings,

I have done both stars and angels. I think I like stars better.