shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Oklahoma!

Smile Hello from Oklahoma!

Hello everyone!

My name is April, but I go by LyllahRaven on the forums. I design as LyllahRaven Designs.

I am a stay at home mother of 5, and happily home school them. They range in age from 3 to 9. Two girls and 3 boys.

Aside from scrapping and designing, I enjoy photography and baking. I also knit occasionally but I'm not very good at it yet!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I have already seen some familiar faces here and there.

2. Hi my friend! Maybe I should introduce myself here too! Can't wait to see what you put in your store.

Welcome to GDS April - I like your masks... I might have to go shopping again

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Thanks, ladies! I am enjoying getting my store ready for grand opening! I can't wait to get to know everyone. So glad to see you here, LilyAnn!!!

Sounds like you have your hands full with 5 children AND home schooling! Welcome to GDS April.

6. HI April!! So happy to see you here!

Hey Em!! Welcome to GDS I'm glad to see you here too!