Jill here with this month's Be Inspired Challenge!

Your part is to scrap a layout about what inspires you from the picture I chose below:

Here's a bit more about this saying
(and I have to thank one of my amazing CT members for giving me this to share with you):

So often we are making pages about others and we forget it is important to preserve who we are and our dreams, hopes, fears, mistakes. It is okay to be vulnerable because one day your child, grandchild, family member or friend will see what you faced and not feel so alone. Create a page about a challenge you have overcome or are working on so as to be a better person. Include of photo of you...no one else, just you.

Additional info:

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
Feel free to use past posting bonuses you have previously received or any GDS product!
(4) Please post your layout in the Be Inspired! Challenge gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!

Everyone that submits a layout for this challenge will receive my part of our December "Spice" Posting Bonus collection! The more challenges you do the more kits you get which equate to one great coordinating kit at the end!

Here's the part you will receive created by me:

Have fun!!!