shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Use It All Challenge - December

1. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    This is gorgeous Cathy. The mini has such rich colors, your photo is wonderful and the words extra special. One of my fav layouts.

2. Quote Originally Posted by angmag55 View Post
    Here is my Layout. My Great Niece Jaida and she is always smiling!
    That is one big minikit lol great job using it all. Your great Niece is beautiful and must bring you much joy with that smile.

3. A perfect mini for your photo - the colors are gorgeous. Love those gloves.

4. Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Here's my layout for Use It All challange

I duplicated the leaf so it would balance.
    How cute - he looks a little amazed lol. I like the transparency on your photo.

5. Thanks so much for joining in everyone. I have sent your gifts by private message - we hope you enjoy them. If I miss anyone please just message me or email sharon@artforscrapbooking.com There is still a bit of time if you haven't got yours in yet and we will be back on the first or soon after.

6. Thanks for the gift Sharon & Happy New Year 2014

Great layouts everyone

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2