Here's my Prompt 1 LO
This is a well known recipe and it is HOT, and I only put in half of the Hot sauce!! I got this recipe from my SIL (Rosie) last Christmas wrapped in a beautiful blue serving dish along with all the ingredients.
Even though I am not a drinker, I'm sharing a glass of 'Friendship' with you this Festive Season. It does has spice in it Vicki and Darlene. The photo matches this kit so perfectly. Hope I have left enough room for what is to come
link to gallery
Thanks Vicki for Prompt 2 - I decided to go for Spicy Ginger Biscuits which I made last year - I must make them again
Here 'tis ~ GDS_DEC_2 @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-dec-2&cat=708
Here's the recipe ~
Makes 40 - 50 Cookies
150g butter (Chopped)
150 g packed brown sugar
2/3 of a cup of golden syrup
2 teaspoons of ground ginger
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
1 tablespoon of baking soda
3 1/2 cups of plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 170c
2. Melt butter and combine in a medium saucepan with brown sugar, golden syrup and spices. 3. Pour mixture into a large mixing bowl,
add baking soda and stir.
4. Beat egg and add to mixture, followed by the flour, one cup at a time & blend thoroughly.
5. On a floured board, roll out the mixture, approximately 4mm in thickness.
6. Use Cookie Cutters to create your
gorgeous shapes, like a star, Reindeer, heart & Christmas Tree as shown - top right.
7. Bake on a baking paper lined tray for 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Cool and decorate as desired - also shown.
9. Now ENJOY your “Pepparkaka’s” (Swedish Gingerbread Cookies!)
by kikki.K. GDS & Jemima Dec. 2013
I CT for Arizona Girl, Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNS "The Lord is my Shepherd" Psalm 23