shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

1. Hi everyone!

Hello!

I'm Julie and I am 26 years old. I'm from Quebec city in Quebec, Canada.
    So yes, my first language is french... So be patient with me. I went in a english immersion school when I was in grade 6 (elementary) and I went to Vancouver a few times, also in immersion. My vocabulary still there, but my grammar... oops...

I'm studiying to become a teacher. I use digi scrap in my classroom practicum as the "little note of the morning". Students love that.
    I want to teach in french Immersion in Vancouver area or in Ontario...

I have no children and no boyfriend... but, I have a cat... For now, it's my baby. It's a brown tabby female name Mélise. She is 3 years old.

I do infography since august 2005, but digital scrapbooking is almost new for me, since novembre 2010. I don't have all the time I want to practice, so I feel that I still a beiginner.
    I use Photoshop CS3, Illustrator CS3 and Lightroom 2.

My others hobbies are reading, watch movies, travel, Internet forums, have fun with peoples I love...

So, that's me!!!

Questions, comments, complaints???

Welcome to GDS. Look forward to seeing your lovely designs!

Welcome to GDS Julie. I'm another fellow-Canadian, living in the "burbs" of Vancouver. I took French until Grade 11, so I get by a little bit, but if you don't use it you lose it!

You seem to be doing just fine. Looking foward to getting to know you and your creations!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    I'm another fellow-Canadian, living in the "burbs" of Vancouver. I took French until Grade 11, so I get by a little bit, but if you don't use it you lose it!
    Ooooh, you leave just where I dream to leave. I know, you have a lot of rain, but here, we have a lot of snow and cold weather, wich I really hate. I want to Vancouver (again hihi) last summer... During the "no-rain" period. A friend of mine get married.

Yeah, to kept a language, you have to practice it.

Thanck you, you two!

Hi Julie, welcome to GDS!
    You are doing good with the language, we can understand what you are saying!

I live in the Netherlands and don't speak french, though I had lessons at school.

Hope you will enjoy your membership at GDS and take a look at the challenges, as they are great to show your creativity!
    creative greetings,

Welcome to GDS, I am an Australian and don't speak French at all, but we do have a few members who do, so any problems just ask. I look forward to seeing your creations!

Hi Zephyr!
    I'm one of those people who speak french as Vicki said
    I'm french, lol!
    I was in Québec in 2012: I absolutely love your town... in july, lol! We visited from Montreal to Tadoussac and Lac ST Jean!
    I was in Ottawa and Toronto when I was a student, too.
    Si tu as un problème n'hésite pas à m'envoyer un PM, mon nom ici est hivart mais on m'appelle cath, je serai heureuse de t'aider!
    If you've got a problem, send me a PM, I'd be happy to help you!
    Welcome to GDS, the best scrap site in the universe!!!
    cath

8. Thanck you all!!!

Hivart, je suis heureuse que tu aies aimé ton voyage au Québec.

Welcome Julie - you'll love it here & I love French Kits

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Welcome and I do hope you enjoy being here.