shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clock Element

Clock Element

I really want to create a LO with my kids newborn pictures. I want to include clocks that show the times they were born. I posted this on the Call for Help page, a friendly member suggested it throw it out here, see if there is something like this that exists for that someone could create.

Thanks!!

Sounds like a super cute idea. I just sent a call out to the designers to see if any of them have any great ideas for this!

3. I was wondering if this is something you'd like to use. Notice the hands on the outside. You could put them where you need them.

Yes, that's perfect!! Now to teach myself how to extract it. lol

Thanks!!!

5. Sent you a message Dorian. I'm making this into a little template and I'll place it as a freebie on my blog in a couple of days.

6. You could go to my blog to grab the freebie. Can't wait to see what you create with it!

You're awesome!! I'm working on finding the right newborn pictures right now!!

LilyAnn, that's fantastic!

That IS awesome, LilyAnn! What a super nice thing to do!

Here is an early version of my page. I'm still on the hunt for the right pictures.

Thanks again, LilyAnn!!

Name:  Clocks.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  58.8 KB