shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chihuahua Christmas kit

1. Chihuahua Christmas kit

Hi Ladies,
    Charlie the chihuahua is going to deal with being dressed as a reindeer for photos this year.
    So I am looking for a kit that is completely themed around a chihuahua and christmas.
    Cant find any, so hoping one of you lovely designers will come up with one.

Thanks in advance.

2. Please Im you

Maybe you can use the I love my Pet by Maria design and combine that with a christmas themed kit?
    creative greetings,

4. I cant see a chihuahua in it. I have looked all over digiland, nothing. So I guess I am going to have to not be lazy and make one for myself.

Petcetera by Studio4 Designworks is a super cute pet kit. Don't think there is a chihuahua there, but still a very cute kit to work with.

6. Both kits mentioned are lovely, but not quite what I have in mind. I kinda want the doghouse all decorated ect, so the kit fully is focused on a doggy Christmas. But thank you both for the suggestions.

That's pretty theme-specific Maree. I don't that I've ever seen a kit of chihuahua's only - and not one with a Christmas theme either.

Quote Originally Posted by Maree View Post
    Both kits mentioned are lovely, but not quite what I have in mind. I kinda want the doghouse all decorated ect, so the kit fully is focused on a doggy Christmas. But thank you both for the suggestions.
    You could have fun decorating the doghouse yourself using a Christmas themed kit.

9. Well I was thinking more along the lines of dog lovers and their pets and how it would be nice to have a kit in that theme.
    As I share a house with my daughter and my furbaby Chihuahua grandson, and am also going to do foster for a Chihuahua rescue group, I was looking at a Chihuahua themed one. But I have a CU Chihuahua template so I could do that part myself. It was just a thought. I do appreciate all the help and kit links you have offered. ♥

10. have seen a doggy xmas kit before but i forget where but it was general not breed specific.

if we are going to do breed why not lab - the most popular breed in the us for years and years.

i make xmas dog pages all the time and just use xmas kits. almost all my dog pages are made with non pet kits.

ps thanks for fostering!
    I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Krysty Scrap Designs, Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, Lady R designs, Marta van Eck, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, Stephy Scrap, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia