Welcome to the November font challenge! I am going to change things up and do something a little different this month. I hope you will find it a good way to get out of your font "box" and try something new!
Instead of focusing on a specific font to use this month, we are going to try font pairing. Font pairing looks great on Title/Subtitle combinations, to highlight specific words within your journaling, or can be as simple as using a different font for your journaling than for your title.
I want you to go to this website and look at the different font combinations they have provided. Then choose one of the combos to use on your page. All the fonts listed on this site are free. Be sure to credit all the fonts you choose to use!
For completing this challenge, you will receive the following posting bonus:
The rules for the challenge -
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the November Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Font Challenge Gallery
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
Layouts are due by midnight on November 30 in order to receive the prize!