shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Game The Story Continues

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belleville, Illinois
    Posts
    50,941
    Here s mine: 44 years

    My 3 words are Surprised, Moment and Husband



  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    ooops... I had it in there, then took it out. I had 2 LOs I did... one with Surprise and one without. Here is the one with it:

    Things like that can happen
    Well, did the book have a surprise ending?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Here s mine: 44 years

    My 3 words are Surprised, Moment and Husband

    Great layout and a beautiful story!
    I wish you both many more happy years together.

    Thank you so much for playing this month's game

  4. Looks like I ran out of time to get a layout done - enjoyed doing the story though! Well maybe I got this done on time..



    Used Sweater Weather by Designs by Marcie
    Last edited by crlin; 10-31-2013 at 07:56 PM.

  5. #55
    Yes, Ingrid....: it did have a bit of a twist at the ending. I love Nora Robert's books.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by crlin View Post
    Looks like I ran out of time to get a layout done - enjoyed doing the story though! Well maybe I got this done on time..



    Used Sweater Weather by Designs by Marcie
    Time flies!
    Great layout

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Yes, Ingrid....: it did have a bit of a twist at the ending. I love Nora Robert's books.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •