shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Game The Story Continues

It grabbed my hand. Horrified, I began to pull away;
    but

2. but I could not move! I opened my mouth to scream
    and

and just before I started to scream I woke up, saw my husband holding my hand and heard him say...
    "Exciting book dear?"

haha love the ending!!

What to do next in "The Story Continues"?

Just for the fun of it, I invite you to make a layout using the word "surprise" and at least two other words from the great and exciting story we have created so far.

Please show your layout in this thread. Also do not forget to mention the kit/s and designer(s) used in your layout.

For those who helped creating this story and created a layout: you will receive this lovely mini by Andrea Gold as a bonus

So, have fun!
    Last edited by Ingrid1963; 10-24-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    haha love the ending!!
    Thank you
    It sure has become a great and exciting story this month!

There's no picture of the layout and when I clicked on the link in the email. I received a message that said I did not have permission to access the page! ??

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    There's no picture of the layout and when I clicked on the link in the email. I received a message that said I did not have permission to access the page! ??
    I am not quite sure what you mean...
    The layout of the minikit is a preview of the bonus you can receive if you have participated in the story and made a layout with the word "surprise" and at least two other words from the story.

I got an email about a post pertaining to the additional participation [create a layout] and there was a link to click to see the bonus kit. I assumed it was a picture of the bonus mini kit. When I clicked on the link it wouldn't let me go there. When I read the post #35 here in the forum, there was no picture of the kit, just the little logo where the photo should be. I was just curious to see the mini that Andrea created for the bonus.

Ingrid, in post #35 - where the bonus photo should be is just a box with an X in it. I can't see the bonus either.