store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You can all try uploading again. I have cleared the uploads directory which has been helping.

I just u/led a new l/o but my I can't get my description to show up in either the 1st or 2nd screen so I tried leaving it twice in the comments field and got the message "You did not fill in the comments or rating field." :(

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I just u/led a new l/o but my I can't get my description to show up in either the 1st or 2nd screen so I tried leaving it twice in the comments field and got the message "You did not fill in the comments or rating field." :(
    I was able to edit and add the kit name and link, but could not get your description in there either.

Hi Andrea,
    This exact same problem is happening again. Joyce explained it so well - thought I would use her comment :)
    Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by jakrn View Post
    Hi Andrea,
    I have been trying to upload a LO to the gallery. I can do the upload but can not get any description info to stay with the LO. I have tried waiting until the second prompt appears before putting the description in the box. The only description that appears with the layout is it's title.
    I have deleted the LO and tried to re-upload several times with no luck with the description.

Make sure you are not using any special characters in your description Renee. That will stop you from putting in a description.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Make sure you are not using any special characters in your description Renee. That will stop you from putting in a description.
    Thanks Cathy - I will double check but I don't think I have.

I just checked - and yes I had quotation marks for the name of the kit. Took them off and that did it!!!! Thanks so much Cathy. You're the best :)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    Thanks Cathy - I will double check but I don't think I have.

I logg in, f.e. to read the rules of the recent prompt ..............When I am finnished with my
    Layout I come back and try to upload to the Gallery, just to find out I am logged out from the
    system.
    Why?
    It also often happens when I am not away for long !

Love

Helga
    Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Every since the upgrades I have had problems. In the designers gallery the box where you could give credit to the designer with a link to the store went away...so all of my LO's lost all the information so I had to go back and try to edit each one and put the information in the description.

Now yesterday and today when I am posting my newest LO's anything I put in the description box is not showing up....I have tried numerous times to go back and edit it but to no avail does anything show up for me.
    I really want to give my designer the credit she deserves.

Thank You for any and all help please

ok I just read about special characters....only thing I had was periods and commas once I took them out it worked....but that just doesn't seem right no punctuation? but I guess whatever works :(