Thank you so much for the wonderful participation in last month's font challenge! I hope you will all like this month's font just as much. If you are like me, you are always on the hunt for a great handwriting font.
I have terrible handwriting, but have always admired my friend Lena Gardner's handwriting. So, I was very excited when Darcy Baldwin turned Lena's handwriting into a font! I use it all the time for journaling on my pages. Then I can pretend it is my handwriting. LOL!
You can find DJB Lena at Dafont or by clicking on the image below:
I used it in this layout of my daughter's hair for Valentine's Day using my "Paper Hearts" mini kit:
For completing this challenge, you will receive the following posting bonus:
The rules for the challenge -
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the October Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Font Challenge Gallery
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
Layouts are due by midnight on October 31 in order to receive the prize!