shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: $2 Buck Tuesday problems?

1. $2 Buck Tuesday problems?

I just went through the $2 Buck Tuesday shoppe, chose my items and then when I went to my cart, most of them were no longer $2. anyone else having this problem?

I have fixed that. Sorry about that. Our store has a clock problem that we are working to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by flee57 View Post
    I just went through the $2 Buck Tuesday shoppe, chose my items and then when I went to my cart, most of them were no longer $2. anyone else having this problem?

3. Andrea, now when I go to checkout it's saying there's a server error.

I just tried to check out a kit and I got a message that the site could not display the page, too. I just contacted Andrea thru the "contact us" option.

Looks like things are working again. I will keep the $2 Tuesday active for a little while longer since you could not check out.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea View Post
    Looks like the store is down. I've contacted the programmer to see what is going on.

6. Andrea, I am just having problems! I'm trying to go in and make my purchase and it's not letting me log in. Can you help?

7. Ok, I got in finally but I was too late. Hopefully the same ones are in $2 buck tuesday next week. Made me change my password for some reason.

THanks for your patience! I just sent you a private message. We can fix this for you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by flee57 View Post
    Ok, I got in finally but I was too late. Hopefully the same ones are in $2 buck tuesday next week. Made me change my password for some reason.