shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big NEWS for goDigitalScrapbooking!

Big NEWS for goDigitalScrapbooking!

I have some big news to share!

I have purchased goDigitalScrapbooking!

I am very excited about this after being here for 6 years as a designer!* I would like to give a heart felt thank you to Debra and Holly for the many years they have put into running GDS and making it such a great place. Debra especially has poured her heart and soul into GDS and it wouldn't be the same without everything she has done.

We are celebrating all of the changes this month which is the 7th birthday of GDS with a new look and a special collab!

Please take a minute to thank our previous site owners for the time and years they have put in here. I know I am grateful and I look forward to many more wonderful years here!
    Last edited by Andrea; 09-18-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Congratulations Andrea!

To Debra & Holly.....I personally want to Thank You for the 6 wonderful years that I have been a member here at GDS!

Your warm, kind and friendly ways have broadened my skills as both a Scrapper and a Leader! I appreciate the trust that you have shown in me to Lead the Supremes here at GDS!

I look forward to continuing that Leadership with Andrea at the helm!

Thanks to Debra and Holly for setting up this great shop and forum!
    It sure feels like 'family'

And congratulations Andrea!
    I am sure you will keep GDS together!
    creative greetings,

Thank you Debra Holly for creating such a great site, I hope you enjoy what ever comes next for you.

Congratulations Andrea, I look forward to all the new things to come for GDS.

Thanks to Debra and Holly who've created this site where everybody feels good!
    I didn't even imagine before becoming a member of the Supreme team that it was possible to "meet" people all over the world and learn to know them just looking at their beautiful los, leaving and reading comments...
    We have the chance to have a great leader as well, Cathy, who's always there for some help and kind words and fantastic designers who create the beautiful kits we play with!
    Andrea, congratulations!
    I'm sure that your talent, your kindness and your sense of communication will make of this site the best of the Universe!!
    Sorry if I did some mistakes in English...

cath

That is such exciting news Andrea - we are all extremely happy for you. Already you can see the personal touches you have put on the site and I'm sure you will make it a great place to be, just as Debra and Holly did.

A special thank you to Debra and Holly - who gave me my first starts. First as a Supreme CT member and then they accepted me as a deisnger - when I didn't really know what to do! They held my hand and helped me along. Wishing you much happiness in the future - whatever that may hold for you. You had a vision and a dream and I hope it was fulfilled!

Andrea - I know you are going to do an awesome job and hopefully we can all make this a special place to be!

Congratulations Andrea! Also to Deborah and Holly, a big thank you to both of you , for making this such a wonderful place to come visit over the years!!! Hugs to all of you.

Congratulations Andrea!!! I wish you all the best!! A special thank you to Debra and Holly for making this such a fabulous forum!!

Congratulations Andrea.. You are going to do a great job with it here at GDS!!!

I didn't ever get to know the previous owners and I know how difficult it is running a site and then making the decision to pass it on or let it go. Not an easy decision to make. Good Luck on your new adventures in life.

Can't wait to see what is in store for us here at GDS!!!

10. Thank you Debra and Holly. You have both done a wonderful job. Hope all the best to you.

Andrea, congrats to you. I have followed you from the beginning and became hooked with your templates.