shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big NEWS for goDigitalScrapbooking!

Thanks everyone for the kinds words! This has been such an amazing time! Looking forward to many great years ahead.

Helen it is wonderful to see you checking in here!
    Glad life is treating you well!
    I would love to see you come back to designing!
    I LOVED your designs! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    Wow! Great news for Andrea! Congratulations! I just found out and I love the new design of the site. A heartfelt thank you to Deb and Holly who were very supportive of my years as a supreme team member and a designer here several years ago.

They did a fabulous job in creating and growing this site. It is one of the very few digital scrapbook sites that have survived a long time. It is still a great site.

To all of the GDS members, I have been laying low these past few years, still working on my magazine, and enjoying my five grandchildren. And I miss my designing days, and hope I can get back to doing that again one of these days.

Congratulations Andrea! You know I Love you, and am thrilled about this new chapter in your life and this site.

huge Hugs to all!

Helen

Wow, lots of changes around here. Due to time constraints, I haven't hung out here as much as I used to but still pop my head in every now and then to see what is going on. Best of luck to Debra and Holly in whatever their futures hold. Congrats Andrea! I know you will do a fabulous job keeping this site up and making it such a great place to hang out!

Debra & Holly, thank you both so much for all you have done!

Andrea, congratulations and good luck with the future of GDS

Thank you Debra and Holly for all you have done to make this a super great site. I am so glad I found this place.
    Congratulations, Andrea on becoming the new store owner. I know GDS will continue to go forward with you at the wheel.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.