shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Birthday Bingo Saturday 8PM EST***

Hybrid View

***Birthday Bingo Saturday 8PM EST***

Come join me in thr GDS Chat Room on Saturday 14th 8PM EST/5PM PST & (that's 10AM Sunday for all those Aussies) for Birthday Bingo, Download your Card http://www.mediafire.com/download/bd...o_Template.zip, decorate & fill with in chosen 24 words, the middle square is a free space and post in the GDS Bingo Gallery before 8PM EST/5PM PST.

Then on Saturday 8PM EST/5PM PST we I will start calling the words every ten minutes, the first to get a full line will get a $3 voucher to my Dana's Footprint Digital Design store, the first to get a full card will win a $5 voucher to Studio4 Designworks store. I will be back with my Bingo Card shortly!

Bingo Words:
    Cake
    Celebrate
    Ice Cream
    Presents
    Candles
    Ribbon
    Balloons
    Cards
    Over-the-Hill
    Anniversary
    Surprise
    Family
    Theme
    Sweet Sixteen
    Scavenger Hunt
    Princess
    Prince
    Beach Party
    Grab Bag
    Decorate
    Dance
    Clowns
    Magician
    Puppets
    Pictures
    Camera
    Entertain
    Face Paint
    Streamers
    Lemonade
    Pinata
    Tea Party
    Sleepover
    Limo
    Laser Tag
    Superhero
    Parcel
    Fun
    Cupcake
    Hot Dogs
    Invitation
    RSVP
    Paper Plates
    Games
    Menu
    Singing
    Video
    Stories
    Prizes
    Birthday
    Last edited by vicki23; 09-14-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Bingo is always so much fun! I hope I'm home in time.

Ohhh... putting in a reminder on my calendar... hope I can join in. Grabbing the card and hoping to post it later today....

ugh.. I will be at a reunion dinner from friends from highschool. Have fun everyone and be happy I am not going to be there to kick butt!!!

Birthday Bingo

I'm new at this game...where do we go to play? How do we play? I guess I didn't see any rules anywhere so I'm kinda lost. Thanks...Linda
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 09-13-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    I'm new at this game...where do we go to play? How do we play? I guess I didn't see any rules anywhere so I'm kinda lost. Thanks...Linda
    Hi Linda!!!!!!
    We normally play in either the forums or the Chat room. I am sure Vicki will give us more info on where!

The host will call out words over a period of time while we chat. You mark your card with any of those words called, and the first one to have a "Bingo" shouts it out!
    Some open their cards in their scrapping program (pse, etc.) or I do a Word document of my chosen words and also print my card.....and mark them that way.

Sometimes they have different Bingos during the game.....as in horizontal/diagonal/4 corners, etc.
    There again.....Vicki will give us more info on all that!

Join us.....it is always a lot of fun!

Thanks Cathy, I am new to this, so bare with me..lol
    I will just check with Andrea and get back to you as to where we will be holding it..here or in the GDS Chat room.

Bingo

Thanks! I hope to be able to join the game - have some things to do but should be home in time - at least I hope so!!

Ok - time just sped by when I was creating this.... maybe a little too much time....
    Hope I remember to join in Bingo tomorrow :-)