shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: September Progressive Challenge

my prompt 3...it's a great challenge to put all the elements together...whooh!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...llenge&cat=708

Last edited by maricar_casuga; 09-08-2013 at 05:30 AM.
    Ayenn

Here's my prompt 3!
    Thanks Darlene and Vicki for the new beautiful elements!!

cath

My prompt 3! This is just such a gorgeous kit to work with! Thank you Darlene and Vicki! :)

Last edited by bombalurina59; 09-09-2013 at 02:06 AM.

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Prompt 3 something is missing....

There are only 4 embellishments in my download; tried twice to download prompt 3; only have lace, lamp, branch & leaves!!! other is missing wasn't a complete, package--part of it was missing according to uncompression software; ~75 % Will go ahead & do scrap with what I have.. & upload..; Tried something different; found the embellishment that was missing & literally pulled it out of the compressed file on to the desktop; have the swirl now, thanks anyway...
    Mary Anne
    Last edited by marya149; 09-08-2013 at 06:47 AM. Reason: fixed problem found embellishment myself...

Quote Originally Posted by marya149 View Post
    There are only 4 embellishments in my download; tried twice to download prompt 3; only have lace, lamp, branch & leaves!!! other is missing wasn't a complete, package--part of it was missing according to uncompression software; ~75 % Will go ahead & do scrap with what I have.. & upload..; Tried something different; found the embellishment that was missing & literally pulled it out of the compressed file on to the desktop; have the swirl now, thanks anyway...
    Mary Anne
    Sorry you had a problem. I checked my zip file and it was okay. Sometimes compressing and uncompressing zip files doesn't always work and it's no fault of yours. I know sometimes I've tried to unzip it before it's completely downloaded and it will give you errors. Glad you're on track again.

Just a little side note here, I noticed some of you are only posting the link of your LO that's in the gallery and not the actual image itself. For those of you that are perhaps unfamiliar with it, we have a nice little video tutorial to show you how to do that and you can find it here:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ead.php?t=5287

wwjda2z - There are 2 ways you can post your LO here, one is as attachment as it looks like you've done - however, by the size, it looks larger than the 600 x 600 px size, but as long as it lets you upload, that's fine.

You can also link from the actual image location in the gallery and I've posted a tutorial link in the thread above in case you're unfamiliar with it.

TinTin - that is the challenge of the progressive! Thinking and working outside the box. Many times I've started something and not liked it, but managed to pull it out at the end! Remember, we always post a preview of the whole kit at the very start, so you can have a look and see what might potentially be coming down the road and try and plan accordingly. Of course, we can always throw a wrench in that! But it can help you a little.

The Moon Stars and clouds surround you... Prompt3

More gorgeous elements to play with - thank you Darlene and Vicki.
    prompt 3:

10. Thumbs up Thanks Darlene & Vicki

Lovely new elements - don't give us too many - our designs might spoil

Here's mine ~ GDS_PS_3 ~ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...s-ps-3&cat=708

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2