shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: September Progressive Challenge

I am going to try to play catch up.. been a rough week and running a little behind!
    Love the pages so far and really love this kit!

Quote Originally Posted by dclazel View Post
    I think I'm following the instructions, but I can't get my linked posts to show up in the thread. They preview fine, but then vanish into the ether. I can post to the galleries with no problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    They are showing up now, I did edit your post and add the image and link, I thought it may have something to do with you being a new member and your posts may have been moderated, I think that last until you have posted about 10 posts. You are now over 10.

Way to make us work for this challenge.... and the beautiful kit. Thank you!

Smile

I enjoy this challenge very much. Here’s the link to my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...tep-21&cat=708

Thank you for hosting,
    Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com
    Last edited by diharper; 09-07-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Unhappy

why do you have such an early time (1:00 here) for posting? Now mine won't count

Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com

6. I have clearly missed a couple of steps, and will have to play catch up, but I will gladly :) Looks like a fun kit! Reminds me of winter.....I will be back shortly with my first page and possible second!!!!

7. My first prompt.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. my prompt 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by diharper View Post
    why do you have such an early time (1:00 here) for posting? Now mine won't count

Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com
    Diane - We post and give you 3 days to do your prompt. It's not a "set in stone" time. It's just that I will post the next prompt on that day AFTER 4pm. You can still post your layout, so feel free!

Well - I'm back from holidays! A little rested, but it sure doesn't feel like it after wading through all my emails this afternoon! I'm so far behind now.

I'll be posting the 3rd prompt shortly. Thanks for being patient! It's so great to see all the participants and great interpretations so far!