shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: September Progressive Challenge

these are soooo beautiful!!! I am going to have to go back and do all of them next week. This month is running away from me:)

Quote Originally Posted by wwjda2z View Post
    Is it okay to make the ellies smaller or larger? I don't mean number of pixels, I mean how it looks in relation to the other componants in the picture.
    It's okay to resize the ellies. I thought I had mentioned that in the posting. However, ones that are already placed can't be re-sized, only the ones for the current prompt.

I hope that explains it to you.

I LOVE all the layouts. This is a great challenge and kit. Thank you Darlene & Vicki!!!

You just never know where your layout will take you.... I think some of my favorites are from speed scraps or progressive challenges that I have completed....
    Everyone is doing such a great job!

Here's my Prompt 5:

Last edited by californiateri; 09-15-2013 at 08:18 AM.

5. Joy Of Dancing

This is my first ever attempt at digital scrap booking. I learned to do layers on this challenge. Thanks so much!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by wwjda2z; 09-15-2013 at 03:19 AM.

6. Whoops!

My pictures are way too big on this page. Sorry. :(
    Last edited by wwjda2z; 09-15-2013 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Too many pics on one post.

7. Prompt 3

Here's the third one!

8. prompt 4

And now the fourth one.
    Last edited by wwjda2z; 09-15-2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Site wouldn't work earlier so I couldn't attach.

9. Darlene - just found this new Prompt tonight - but I'm so tired after a long day - I'll post it tomorrow

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

The Moon Stars and Clouds Surround You... Prompt 5