September PROGRESSIVE Scrap Challenge
Welcome to the
September Progressive Scrap Challenge
hosted by myself, Darlene of Studio4 Designworks
and Vicki of Dana's Footprint Designs.
The object is to complete one page over the course of three weeks by following instructions given in tasks posted each week. A progressive scrap is a *slow* speed scrap and I know lots of you like speed scraps, but may not have the time. So here's how it will work.
On the first of each month, Prompt 1 will be posted, consisting of instructions for starting a scrapbook page that will then be built upon through additional instructions every 3 days.
The idea is to work along with the challenge as the tasks are being announced, each task to be completed & posted prior to starting on the next prompt. (Once you post a promptís results, youíre finished. Donít change your work for that particular prompt.)
At the end of the third week, you should have a completed page!
Itís fine to start late or catch up if you miss a prompt. Just be sure to complete & post each task before you look at or start the next one. Itís more fun that way!
I will be giving you a download that consists of either papers or ellies to work with on each prompt. By the end of the Challenge, you will have a great little kit that was created by myself - Darlene (Studio4 Designworks) and Dana of Dana's Footprint Designs.
So to recap - here's the order:
1. On the first day of the month we will post Prompt 1. Then, there will be a post every three days with a new prompt.
2. Add only the items listed in the prompt given. You may add/alter shadows at any time.
3. Once you've posted your layout for that particular prompt, it is done and you may not go back and change it. You may only build on the previous prompt layout following the new step for the next prompt.
4. We will post the prompts sequentially in the thread. If you have missed a prompt, itís fine to start late or catch up. Just be sure to complete & post each task before you look at or start the next one.
5. Post your layouts no later than midnight (EST) of the day before the next step is due - this will be every three days.
6. Post your layouts in the *Progressive Challenge* gallery HERE.
7. Link your layout back to this forum thread so we can have a look at your creations and leave you some love!
8. In lieu of a posting bonus, by the end of the challenge, you will have yourselves a nice little kit.
9. This challenge counts towards the Scrappping 7 Challenge!
Here is the kit you will have by the time you are done. It coordinates with the lovely collab the designers have created this month along with Posting Bonuses for other challenges. You will have a lovely HUGE kit when you are done if you participate in all of the challenges!
STILL OF THE NIGHT