shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: After Vacations...

After Vacations...

Is it just me or is it harder than ever to get back into the swing of things when you get home from a vacation.. everything and anything is keeping me from getting back into my routine!!! ugh... I want my "me" time!

You cannot force things, so just let it happen.
    Do what you have to do and it will come back!
    creative greetings,

It is not just you Tracy. I just had a week with family and my whole routine is thrown off, and just can't seem to get back in the swing of it!

Yuppers - I agree Tracy. It takes a bit, but before you know it, you'll say "Where did that vacation time go?" Wasn't that months ago? I'm working ahead with all my store commitments because I'm taking the first week of Sept. off and I know I'm going to be just like you! I don't want to come back to a pile of deadlines as I'll be jumping right back into my day job.

Hope you had a great holiday and your mojo will reappear soon!

This is so true!

thanks gals.. for some reason this has been the hardest time ever to get back into the swing of things.. could be that I haven't had little kiddos in my home for several years and now with Savana and her kids living here I just seem to be getting further and further behind. I think that after the divorce for Savana is through and things get to a new normal things will be alot better. Right now just keeping them safe is our main priority!