shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Photoshop elements beginning class

1. Photoshop elements beginning class

When does the next class start. I have already paid but had problems with my computer and am now able to actually do the class. now everything is up and running. I can't find the course to access it so I am assuming a new class will be starting soon. all I could accesss was the syllabus. I am assuming there is more than that.
    thanks,
    Heather Youngdell (hyscrapper)

2. Hi Heather
    Andrea runs the classes and has been alerted to look here so she should get back to you very soon. She is usually not online on sundays though. If you have paid you will always have accessed to the classes. You will get detailed classes to download and work through at your leisure and full support from Andrea where you can ask any questions as you go. I know you will love them as I have done several myself.

Hi Heather,

Debra teaches the Photoshop Elements classes. I will let her know you have a question.

Andrea

4. Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    Hi Heather,

Debra teaches the Photoshop Elements classes. I will let her know you have a question.

Andrea
    Aww and I thought you did lol silly me

5. Quote Originally Posted by andrea View Post
    Hi Heather, Debra teaches the Photoshop Elements classes. I will let her know you have a question. Andrea
    Thanks Andrea is Debra still doing these classes ??
    I would be interested in learning more about PSE7

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2