shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Christmas In July Speed Scrap 19th 9PM Fri EAST/ 20th 11AM Sat AEST 20th July

I somehow forgot to load my page here on Saturday (but it is in the gallery)! Anyway here it is;

It's lovely Ann, I had seen it in the gallery, thanks for taking part!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Well....I obviously am not doing something right cause I can't get them to delete after I inverse.
    I am going to see if I can find a picture tutorial on the web.
    Are you trying to delete or to use a mask? On the top of the layers panel it's the little square with a circle in the middle.

This is a non-destructive way to cut things out because if you remove the mask your paper will be in it's original format.

If you want, I'll do a screen capture of this & post it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnB View Post
    Are you trying to delete or to use a mask? On the top of the layers panel it's the little square with a circle in the middle.

This is a non-destructive way to cut things out because if you remove the mask your paper will be in it's original format.

If you want, I'll do a screen capture of this & post it.
    I didn't use the masque method Ann. I was trying to delete on the original layer and kept forgetting I had to delete the top paper layer.
    I knew it was something simple or stupid I was doing, LOL!