shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drop Shadow help needed.

I wish....my DH lost my PSE 11 disk and was going to buy me a replacement so I could install it on my laptop, but the price has gone up to $97. I got the original one for $45.

I am guessing with the new Adobe policies they are going to up the prices on the remaining copies!

PSE 4 may be too old to be compatible with Windows 8

So I just started a download for the trial version of pse11 wish me luck!!! I have 30 days to decide if I like it or can do it. haha I might be asking a lot of questions in the next 30 days... you have been warned

Ask away Tracy....I have PSE 11 so will do my best to answer any questions!

That's great of you Cathy. I downloaded the Elements trial years ago, but I had Photoshop already as I work with it at work, so I thought it was kind of redundant.

There are lots of PSE users here Tracy and like Cathy, I'm sure will help you. Don't forget that the Adobe site has tutorials as well.

Thanks so much for your help Cathy.. I am going to give it a try on my way to the play tonight. My oldest son is taking my oldest daughter, the one who is going through a messy separation and I to see Ragtime!!! whoohoooo mommy-kid dates are the best, especially when they are older and we get to do adult stuff!

wow that's cheap....do you know where she purchased PSE11 here in OZ for that price {$33}

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    I am not sure If it is the same in the US, but here in Australia you can purchase PSE 11 for about $33... One of my CT recently upgraded to it and was told this was the regular price..was about $145.

Harvey Norman, my hubby works there and I thought they may have given her a discount, but when I went to buy it as well I asked and was told no that was the price at the moment...