shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drop Shadow help needed.

Drop Shadow help needed.

How do I put the drop shadows I get into the program to use them..I have pse4..I know I have been told a million times but, I need help again because I am Tracy and my favorite color is CLEAR!

I Just PM's you Tracy! :)

Thanks Cathy - if you need any more help - just YELL at me!

I cant seem to figure out how to put them into pse4... so if anyone that knows how to teach preschool age.. that would be the kind of help I need.. all the tutorials that Cathy gave me are awesome but not working with pse4 and windows 8

I sent out a call for help to the designers. Hopefully someone there is using Windows 8!

6. PSE4 is very very old I am surprised it even works in win8. If there was any chance of you getting a later version I would highly recommend it especially with such a recent version of windows. The later versions do heaps more and more easily as well. I will check with a friend see if I can get you any info.

Thanks Sharon!

8. Not much help unfortunately It seems PSE11 is the only version officially able t run on win 8 although other versions seem to be ok.If you are actually using PSE4 successfully you just need to find the rightpath in win 8 to install the asl file to. it should be something like C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 4.0\Presets\Styles You may have to try under program files and program data too. It may even be under something like ProgramData > Adobe >Photoshop Elements >4 >Photo Creations > layer styles
    Just put it wherever you see other .asl files and see if it works

thanks so much.. I am ready to upgrade to a newer version just need to get the money together to do it.. so far it is working okay for me.. I know I will love it even more once I get an upgrade though.

I am not sure If it is the same in the US, but here in Australia you can purchase PSE 11 for about $33... One of my CT recently upgraded to it and was told this was the regular price..was about $145.