shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing designers i neeeeeeed you:)

Amazing designers i neeeeeeed you:)

Can one of you make us torn paper templates for your amazingly, wonderful kits..Please pretty please pretty pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry on top and I will not stop at just begging.. I will throw chocolate, flowers and even swedish fish!!!

I have 2 that I created a little while ago...I could put them into my store if you want...I will work on them after the weekend.
    Last edited by vicki23; 07-11-2013 at 04:13 PM.

yes yes yes.. that would be awesome, thank you Vikki... (throwing chocolate, swedish fish and

That's a good idea Tracy - and I just finished my Daily Download freebie tonight. I could have made a pack of those for you. I snooze, I lose! Glad Vicki can help you out.

What specifically do you want them for? Any specific thing?

just to create the look of torn papers stacked on top of each other on my layouts.. does that make sense... then I could tuck flowers and elements underneath and in between the layers.. like this.. it is an old layout but gets the idea...

Here you go Tracey, are these what you are wanting? I will add them into my store tomorrow..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

perfect... thank you so much!!! I can't wait to use them!

Thanks, I!ll try to get them packaged and in the store today.

Tracey these will be released on the 27th! if you want to have a play with them before them just let me know..

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Tracey these will be released on the 27th! if you want to have a play with them before them just let me know..
    Oh yeah baby!!! I would love to play with them before hand too!!! I can't wait! whohohohohoooooo!