shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's The Story Behind Your Username?

Question What's The Story Behind Your Username?

Everyone's usernames are so diverse and interesting.. just wondering how you got yours?

fav homemade wine & love the song!!! and i just couldn't believe how many lizpike29721 there were out there. heehee
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Ummm it is on my birth certificate :P

Phoenix first derived from PhoenixWaters.. I wanted to have a sort of an indian name coz i love everything about them... also it was spiritual at the time I was chatting in a lot of psychic and spiritual sites. I have stayed with Phoenix for 8 years I think... since I got my first computer....I also love the mythical bird Phoenix too
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Mine started off for my email address because I couldn't get a derivative of my real name that I would remember - with a surname like Brown, that isn't too unexpected!! At the time, all 3 of my girls were majorettes and I was a director of their corps, so thats where the twirly came from.

I just love the letter X... Thought it sounded cute

Quote Originally Posted by strawbry_wine View Post
    fav homemade wine & love the song!!! and i just couldn't believe how many lizpike29721 there were out there. heehee
    Never had the wine but I'm with you on the song..Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    Mine started off for my email address because I couldn't get a derivative of my real name that I would remember - with a surname like Brown, that isn't too unexpected!! At the time, all 3 of my girls were majorettes and I was a director of their corps, so thats where the twirly came from.
    Your username is so easy and yet so rememberable.. I never woulda thought majorettes... but makes perfect sense

Umm... well... I'm with Rebecca...it's on my birth certificate... well kind of...the longer version of my name is anyway!!! I actually started using it as my username cause it was easy to remember, and I'm lazy...lol!!!

Steph

....Im with Phoenix on the whole spritual thing. It was suposed to be my power name. Turned out I just liked it. Its an jumble of the letters in my full name.... So its me in a way.