shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats and welcome to our new STXV!!!!

Thank you so much for the Designers allowing us to have fun playing with your kits during the contest. Thank you for all the people who participated in the contest through behind the scenes and judging. You all rock!

The contest was filled with beautiful layouts each contestant did an excellent job.

I am so happy and honored to be joining the team. I look forward to getting to know the members and Designers for the next the 4 months.

Thank you so much again..

OMGosh!!! I can't believe I finally made it, lol! Thank you so much to the designers and the judges. There were so many talented ladies in the competition; I'm glad I didn't have to choose among them. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and being able to play with more of the designer's fabulous kits. To those who didn't make it through, please don't give up!! Keep trying! I'm living proof that perseverance pays off. I've lost track of how many times I've tried. Thank you again to everyone. Wheeeee! :)

Congrats everyone! Enjoy the ride! It is a blast!

4. Congratulations ladies!!!!!

Is anyone else super excited to get started???

Thanks so much for the opportunity and I am so excited I almost peed my pants!! My grand kids thought I was crazy screaming and jumping around like I was a teenager getting asked out on a first date!!

Congrats to all the others and I can't wait to get to know all of you better. Thanks to the designers and crew for all your hard work. Going to be a great 4 months!

7. congratulations everyone for a job well done.

8. I'd like to congratulate all you talented ladies! I can't wait to see what you do next. your layouts throughout this contest were just awesome!

9. congrats ladies !!!
    I work with psp10 and I try to learn CS5

Congratulations to our new team!
    Tricia